Day: December 19, 2009

Do you have a case that is delayed by the USCIS? Here are some suggested ways that you can try to get a response. If your case is filed at one of the Service Centers and you have a case number, it will start with WAC, EAC, NSC, VSC, TSC, and MSC and followed by a series of numbers, you can check the status online at